We are part of the Kingston Children’s Centre outreach service. We run sessions with Children Centre colleagues from Kingston Town Children’s Centre.
Kingston Children centres are managed by:
Contact Name Brenda Wood
Telephone 020 8339 9848
Children’s centres are places where all families with children under five, and expectant mothers and fathers, can go to help their children to get the best start in life. The facilities and activities are designed for young children and their families.
All children’s centres will offer informal support for parents and a place for your child to play and learn.
Children’s centres work with a wide range of partners to ensure that we can help families in whatever area they need.
Services in children’s centres include:
• child and family health services
• information for families and carers
• early education and information about childcare
• support for children with special needs
• outreach and support to families in need
• adult education classes with crèche facilities
• helping parents find training and employment
For the most up to date children centre information you can also find them on Facebook for the most up to date events and information.
Discover Chat and Play sessions in the children centres with experts to discuss any concerns
Please see the posters below for information on sleep talks and Introducing solids